Sunday, March 29, 2015

A New Chapter: Share House Compartment Life! o_O

So, I am nearly officially moved! This is good because the moving stress can be finished. This is bad because share house! I have to live with other people and pretend to be social! >.> No! haha

Here is my new box filled with my "I didn't really want to move so I refused to go through my stuff properly and kept way more than I need. Those dark windows are open areas to keep up the air flow, but actually look right into other people's boxes.... Yay! -_-
However, I took care of most of that....
So, other than working through the stuff that I still haven't removed from my smaller suitcases before I shoved them inside the big one and some other random bits.... and the fact that I still seem to have too many clothes.... I am pretty much set to start this new run.
I was really hesitant because I am still looking into other places. However, I really don't want to ride the trains and one shower or morning rush hour trains is still the hardest dilemma for me.

In the meantime, I am at least going to be trying this out for a little while and possibly posting about it as well! The box at least has wifi~ so hopefully I am not too exhausted by ridiculous drunk girls and children to post every now and then.

In other news, spring has come to Japan, according to the tress anyways. The sakura have bloomed and it is officially cherry viewing time. Prepare yourself for flowering trees and festivals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment